Sunday, November 20, 2005

Rehearsal Recordings posted for 11-19-05

I've posted new rehearsal recordings for our practice on 11-19-05. There are two sets of recordings. One is from the straight rehearsal, and one is from the third hour when a few people came to watch and Jorge's brother Oscar filmed us. Hopefully I'll be able to post some video soon... I hear it turned out pretty good.

There are a few glitches with these recordings... I had to record these with audacity on my pBook instead of with pro tools... apparently I missed our reheasrsal of I Will Follow... there are multiple versions of some songs... and some of these files did not copy cleanly to my web server, so let me know if there are still any issues.

PS. Mike Porcelli went and saw a professional U2 cover band named Desire in San Diego... so yes, we still need to do something about our name.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Rubén, i'm spanish. The first sorry for my english. I've 21 years old. I had a band (U2 tribute acoustic) that was called Desire also, unfortunately the band disappear.

I listen the mp3, they are great.

Congratulations. A greeting From Spain

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home